IBM Hosted Vulnerability Management Services
A turnkey solution providing vulnerability discovery, prioritization, remediation, dynamic protection, verification and customizable reporting. By combining internal and external managed scanning services with integrated workflow and case management
capabilities, IBM delivers comprehensive visibility into each area of potential exposure within a distributed network environment.
• Suggested Requirements: Sales training, SME
• Business Case – I.E. Selling 10 per year will yield $474,360 in revenue & $94,872 MGP
Client Pain Points
• Must understand and accurately report security posture to demonstrate compliance
• Need to manage risk by identifying and remediating vulnerabilities across network devices, servers, databases and web applications
• High cost of security operations and challenge of keeping up with changing threat landscape
• Target Industry: Financial, government, healthcare
• Typical Sponsor: CSO, CIO, CFO, IT Manager, Network, Database, Web App Administrators, Auditors
• Starting at US$1,025/month – Enterprise vulnerability scanning for up to 49 IP addresses
• US$3,953/month – Up to 999 IP addresses
*Average Services GP% is provided for general guidance and can vary depending on region, scope of Services delivered, rebates, market conditions, etc.
Services Business Development Manager • Cheryl Thompson • (210) 247-1770 • Cheryl.Thompson@avnet.com