IBM Security Event and Log Management Services
Compile the event and log files from network applications, operating systems and security technologies into one seamless platform. Security Event and Log Management Services can also run queries on logs using just one interface to dramatically speed up security investigations.
• Suggested Requirements: Sales training, SME
• Business Case – I.E. Selling 10 number per year will yield $2,000,000 in revenue & 400,000 MGP
Client Pain Points
• Need to collect, store and manage security events and logs from different network applications, operating systems and security devices.
• Risk of noncompliance with government and industry regulations.
• Lack of resources, expertise and tools to cost-effectively manage security event data
• Need to boost productivity and lower operating costs
• Target Industry: Cross-industry, Client Size: Organizations of all sizes
• Typical Sponsor: Corporate Management, Risk Managers, Senior IT Managers/Directors, Senior Security Managers, Presidents, Network Managers
• Small Business: $50-750K
• Medium Enterprises: $150K-$5M
• Large Enterprises: $750K-$15M
*Average Services GP% is provided for general guidance and can vary depending on region, scope of Services delivered, rebates, market conditions, etc.
Services Business Development Manager • Cheryl Thompson • (210) 247-1770 • Cheryl.Thompson@avnet.com